Here at Alpe d’Huez, your safety and peace of mind are our main concern, which is why we are implementing flexible cancellation and refund conditions for the winter season 2020-2021.
Specific cancellation conditions in the context of the Covid-19 health crisis:
Up to D-7, you can cancel your 2 to 15-day (consecutive) holiday passes and get a full refund at no cost and without justification.
Up to D-1, you can get a full refund at no cost in the situations specified below.
List of situations eligible for a full refund:
- Border closure by the French government.
- Border closure by the government of the customer’s country of origin or transit country.
- Travel ban imposed by the government of the customer’s country of origin.
- Flight cancellation due to Covid-19 (justification to be provided: letter or email from the airline concerned)
- Airport/station closure in France or in the customer’s country of origin.
- Limit on distance travelled around the home
- Quarantine (any period of isolation) imposed by France or by the customer’s country of origin.
- Customer tested positive for Covid19 during the 7 days before the first ski day (justification to be provided: medical certificate).
- Closure of the resort and/or ski lifts due to Covid-19.
For season passes paid at the public price, our refund policy applies as follows:
- Closed 1 month: choice of 15% refund or credit note
- Closed 2 months: choice of 30% refund or credit note
- Closed 3 months: choice of 45% refund or credit note
- Closed 4 months: choice of 60% refund or credit note
If the ski area remains totally closed without opening at all during the winter season: choice of 100% refund or credit note.
For more information, please see our General Terms of Sale or contact our teams.
All those involved here in the resort are working hard to welcome you in the best possible conditions to guarantee worry-free holidays. For your safety, the ski area has adapted its organisation and implemented health measures in compliance with government directives. Click here to find out more.