New for winter 2022 : Discover our exclusive and unique season offer : the PREMIUM SKIPASS « SUPERNOVA ». Your key to enjoy the freedom of three mythical ski areas: Alpe d’Huez, Les 2 Alpes and La Grave!
Your Premium SUPERNOVA Skipass
3 destinations, 1 territory, 1 skipass, exclusive advantages and 1 privileged service
Unlimited access to 3 exceptional ski areas*.
3 unlimited and varied playgrounds: over 500 km of runs, wild and unspoilt off-piste skiing
A ski guarantee: 80% of areas above 2000m altitude
Skiing from September (glacier des 2 Alpes**) until the end of April.
Access Grande Galaxie, discover our partner resorts***: Serre Chevalier (3 days), Puy St Vincent (3 days), Sestrières (3 days) Montgenèvre (3 days).
Early-booking SUPERNOVA Premium Skipass from €1100
*The SUPERNOVA Skipass offers you an unlimited skiing experience in 3 separate areas not linked by ski lifts.
** Subject to favorable snow conditions
*** Offer valid from December 18, 2021 to March 18, 2022 and from March 26, 2022 to April 8, 2022 and subject to access conditions as defined by our partners.
|Booking dates||Single Fee|
Early-Booking : until 21 November 2021
Fees applicable from 22 November 2021
Your SUPERNOVA Premium Skipass allows you to benefit from exclusive advantages and preferential rates during the 2021/2022 winter season to enjoy the best of the 3 destinations.
VIP ski experiences and activities in Alpe d’Huez
Free access for the card holder and 1 accompanying person to :
- La Sarenne Sunset : at the closing of the slopes, enjoy a last ascent to the Pic Blanc and discover the mythical Sarenne slope in the moonlight, supervised by the resort’s ski patrol.
- Sledge on rails: the flagship activity of Alpe d’Huez: go down the slope alone or in pairs in your sled and enjoy the sensations!
VIP ski experiences and activities in Les 2 Alpes
Free access for the card holder and 1 accompanying person for :
- First Traces: go to the summits before everyone else, share a breakfast at 2600m and discover the exciting job of ski patroller!
- The visit of the Grotte de Glace: plunge into the heart of the glacier of Les 2 Alpes at 3200m altitude to discover magnificent translucent and ephemeral ice sculptures!
Free invitations for your friends and family valid for the whole winter season
- 2 day skipasses Alpe d’Huez
- 2 day skipasses Les 2 Alpes
- 1 day skipass La Grave
Discounts on ski passes and activities
- – 10% on day and holiday ski passes for your companions in each of the 3 areas
- – 10% off the retsuarant La Cabine 3200 on the Glacier of La Grave.
- – 50% on your ski locker for a day or a stay (1 to 6 days):
Alpe d’huez – place Paganon and at 1800 from the Grandes Rousses DMC.
Les 2 Alpes – offer valid in the following partner shops: Jacques Sports and Dode Sport.
How it works
Access to these discounts is on presentation of your valid ski pass at the ski lift sales points or via the dedicated customer service contact for Skipass Supernova holders.
*This offer cannot be combined with other current discounts.
Invitations to exclusive events
- Preview invitations, events, discoveries and meetings, we have put together a few surprises to help you discover or rediscover our estates in all their richness, get off the beaten track and experience unique moments of sharing.
A dedicated customer service :
- Need information about your SUPERNOVA skipass? Contact us on the dedicated support :
- Email address : email@example.com
- Phone Alpe d’Huez : 04 76 80 90 33
- Tel. Les 2 Alpes : 04 76 79 75 01
- Tel. La Grave : 04 76 79 94 65
MORE ABOUT THE 3 DOMAINS
The Sunshine Island : a vast ski area that allows you to enjoy the pleasure of skiing for a long time, and a lively après-ski!
Characteristic features: 360° panorama – sun – diversity of the estate – progressive estate
Ski area: 3330 m altitude – 250 km of slopes – exceptional sunshine – 67 ski lifts – the longest run in Europe
Winter opening 2021/2022 : Decembre 4 2021 to April 24 2022
The highest ski area in France and a true skiing paradise between 3600m and 1300m. A varied playground, guaranteed natural snow on the glacier for skiing in all seasons and a relaxed and lively atmosphere throughout the resort!
Characteristic features : Altitude – unevenness – ride – sensations – discovery – conviviality
Ski area : 3600 m altitude – 200 km of runs – 47 ski lifts – 2300 m vertical drop – the largest glacier skiing area in Europe – reference snowpark
Winter opening 2021/2022 : Novembre 27 2021 to April 24 2022
A mythical off-piste domain unique in the world, La Grave is the gateway to a wild universe, a paradise for legendary freeride descents!
Characteristics : wild – raw – mythical – freedom – freeride – sensations
Ski area : A groomed piste, the rest to be imagined (off-piste area)! – 2150m of vertical drop.
Winter opening 2021/2022 : Decembre 18 2021 to April 24 2022
Don't go skiing without being well insured !
Insurance Snow Card
Ski with confidence, ski insured!
The guarantees offered to licensees are acquired in the event of an accidental bodily injury occurring anywhere in the world as a result of amateur practice:
Insurance cover (Leisure Option)
Individual rate: 66 €*