Winter is coming and we are gathering all the conditions to ensure your comeback in Alpe d’Huez!
In compliance with government directives, the Alpe d’Huez ski lifts are mobilised to guarantee your safety and that of the staff on site.
Hygiene measures and reception facilities will be adapted :
- Reinforcement of health safety protocols and regular disinfection of common areas.
- Hydroalcoholic gel available to visitors in all common areas and on the tour route (cash desks, lift stations …).
Waiting lines and boarding of the ski lifts :
- Reorganisation of queues and boarding. The number of passengers per cabin will be limited in order to respect safety distances.
- Wearing a mask is compulsory during transport and in enclosed waiting areas.
- Regular disinfection of material, equipment and cabins.
- Specific device for rail sledge with disinfection of seats and handles after each customer.
- Training and equipment of our staff to the new protection and reception measures.
- Display of information and instructions to be respected on the site and during the visit.
Your safety is our priority! Let’s mobilize in a responsible and united way, to enjoy mountain holidays in complete serenity!
See you soon in Alpe d’Huez!