In compliance with government directives, the Alpe d’Huez ski lifts are mobilised to guarantee your safety and that of the staff on site.
Health pass :
The lifts/gondola, tubing, shepherds’ rail sledge: These activities are not concerned by the presentation of the health pass.
However, the sanitary rules remain in place: wearing a mask, safety distance in queues and enclosed spaces, disinfection of contact surface.
Access to the activities of the Palais des Sports is already subject to the presentation of a health pass for people over 18 years old only.
Access to the swimming pool (indoor or outdoor) and the ice rink is also subject to the presentation of a health pass for people over 18 years old only.
Access to the Bergers shopping center is not restricted by the new guidelines, it is accessible even without a health pass for everyone.
Details of the sanitary and safety measures of the Alpe d’huez ski lifts:
- Reinforcement of health safety protocols and regular disinfection of common areas.
- Hydroalcoholic gel available to visitors in all common areas and on the tour route (cash desks, lift stations …).
Waiting lines and boarding of the ski lifts :
- Reorganisation of queues and boarding in order to respect safety distances.
- Wearing a mask is compulsory during transport and in enclosed waiting areas.
- Regular disinfection of material, equipment and cabins.
- Specific device for rail sledge with disinfection of seats and handles after each customer.
- Training and equipment of our staff to the new protection and reception measures.
- Display of information and instructions to be respected on the site and during the visit.
Your safety is our priority! Let’s mobilize in a responsible and united way, to enjoy mountain holidays in complete serenity!
See you soon in Alpe d’Huez!